More Nintendo League Defections?

Love the guy (currently at the end of page 3), who thinks the competition is so much better in the Big 12 that they'd compete in the top 3 spots every year.

Where do they come up with these ideas... they can't really believe it can they?

Pretty simple. Ask a hawk fan and they will claim Iowa is the second best team in the b10 behind osu and ISU pretty much owns Iowa (see, e.g. game last year where they won plus how many others) and then apply transitive property. Yes, ISU would finish no worse than third in the conference most years. Hell, I'm in my mid 30s and I remember 2 games where the clowns beat Nebraska against our zero.

Are you serious? I think it's pretty well accepted that friday night games are a sign of obscurity. Sure, 'it's unique', and 'everyone in the nation is watching' potentially, but it's a sign of a program that needs extra help.

And you have to be kidding on the exposure, recruitment boost aspect, right? Is the thought that people are going to see ISU on TV on a friday night and be intrigued?

If I were a recruit and saw ISU was playing a friday night game, I would think to myself: 'so I won't be able to play on college football saturdays if I go to ISU? Man, that's a bummer. If I live in Chicago or Minneapolis or Des Moines or Kansas City, my parents might not be able to get off work on friday and make it to the game to watch me play.'

Painting the grass on a football field blue makes a program stand out too, but it doesn't mean that it's a good idea.

Pink locker room.

What? You live in Iowa they are not on at weird times. So what if certain games are played on friday night. The whole country see's these weird friday night games.

I thought ISU fans don't like non-alumni watching their games.

Seven Eleven provides their clerks with those little tv screens behind the counter....

I'm gonna say this before some clone fan does....just to get a head start on their predictability....here it goes:

Herp derp! You know cause you must wurk there hok fan derp!

Latest posts