More BCS turbulence?

V

VintageHawkeye

USC up 14-0 on Oregon, AT Oregon.
Oregon looks like crap and USC is pretty much dominating.
Yes, it is early in the game as I post this, but still.....

Baylor is tied at 3 apiece with Oklahoma. Should the Sooners lose that knocks them out as well. Plus, I think that eliminates any chance the Big XII from getting two teams in the BCS.

still a lot of big games coming up, including championship games. USC may end up playing Stanford again. LSU will be playing a Georgia team that is rolling now. Clemson is going to play Virginia Tech (i think) and who knows what happens in the big ten champ game. a lot of changes could happen in the next couple weeks. don't forget that OU plays OSU next week too!

Snoozefest...

exactly, yet the fkn media will hype it up (like they did for the first one) like it's the most epic football ever, by the two best teams to ever walk on a field
all because it's sec
and I really can't stand that gasbag verne lundquist, and you know he'd be on the mic for the rematch as well

I really just do not want to go through that again this season. It's so annoying.

Great, you get the USC song played constantly and we get Boomer Sooner over and over and over again.

not so bad - the loudmouths in Autzen are drowning out the usc band pretty well

Tell you what: USC is legit. I realize they can't do the post season, but they are rolling right now. I hate that fkn lane kiffin, but I guess he can coach a little bit.
SC just went up 31-14 AT Autzen.

exactly, yet the fkn media will hype it up (like they did for the first one) like it's the most epic football ever, by the two best teams to ever walk on a field
all because it's sec
and I really can't stand that gasbag verne lundquist, and you know he'd be on the mic for the rematch as well

I really just do not want to go through that again this season. It's so annoying.

I have good news and bad news for you.
The good news: CBS does not hold the rights to the National Championship Game, so no Verne Lundquist.
The bad news: ESPN holds the rights to the National Championship Game, and their love for the SEC is much more irritating.

After they put a 2 loss SEC team in rather than let there be a Michigan/Ohio State rematch there is no chance that they should allow an SEC rematch.

I have good news and bad news for you.
The good news: CBS does not hold the rights to the National Championship Game, so no Verne Lundquist.
The bad news: ESPN holds the rights to the National Championship Game, and their love for the SEC is much worse.

Hmmm....no verne means I could actually watch the game with the sound on... :D

Latest posts