More Annoying?

Third choice: the guy named Rutabega from missourah who flames everyone with one snarky post.

You're alright, David. Nice follow-up posts. I'm laughy.

Fellas - I'm just feeling a little insecure and lonely and trying to get a little message board attention. Is that bad?

Fellas - I'm just feeling a little insecure and lonely and trying to get a little message board attention. Is that bad?

Ask MNHawkeyeFreak for an e-hug. She's a foxy 40-something, and by far your best hug candidate.
The rest of us are stanky derelicts.

The people freaking out at everything. The team played a pretty good game on the road, were always leading by a TD in the 2nd, yet there is not a single positive thread on the board. It is really shameful that the fans on this board seem to be more interested in ******** about the bad than celebrating the good, when a lot more good than bad happened today.

Of course, all of the people complaining are the same guys who conceded the season last week.

Iowa 34, Nebraska 31

Last edited:
Not that I want to give Nebby the satisfaction, but honestly, next week's game is the bowl game as far as I'm concerned.

Ask MNHawkeyeFreak for an e-hug. She's a foxy 40-something, and by far your best hug candidate.
The rest of us are stanky derelicts.

Foxy? No. 40 something yes.

hug.jpg