Moore/Evans/Grant

CraigHawkeye

Are we a better team with Moore at 65 and Evans at 74. Tough pill to swallow for Grant during his senior year but its an interesting question to propose. Maybe Evans can't beat Grant? That weight cut has to be tough on Evans.

Are we a better team with Moore at 65 and Evans at 74. Tough pill to swallow for Grant during his senior year but its an interesting question to propose. Maybe Evans can't beat Grant? That weight cut has to be tough on Evans.

NOPE. Moore has had his chances and has disapointed. Evans has been down for over a year and a half how. Grant is an all american and past national finalists with wins over numerous all americans (including NC Quentin Wright). He got pinned in a 1-1 match in overtime. Relax. The hawks are a much, much, much worse team without Gambrall in the lineup.

NOPE. Moore has had his chances and has disapointed. Evans has been down for over a year and a half how. Grant is an all american and past national finalists with wins over numerous all americans (including NC Quentin Wright). He got pinned in a 1-1 match in overtime. Relax. The hawks are a much, much, much worse team without Gambrall in the lineup.

Agree, after one meet (3 duals) in November we should not be questioning the wrestlers or how they preformed. It was in double OT against the kid that was ranked 9th in the country and was probably the first time since high school Grant has seen the scale read 174. BTW if we are peaking in November we are in trouble come March.

Olives - Grant has never made the finals, placed 3rd his soph year. If I remember correctly he was pinned by QW in the semis.

i think we are i have never been impressed with GG. if anything try it maybe wake his butt up
I have to agree somewhat. I don't really understand "the chances" Nick Moore had. He can't beat out StJohn at 157# or Evans at 165#. When StJohn was hurt and Moore wrestled at 157# it was not the weight he'd rather wrestle at. Moore is a better 165#er.

I have to agree somewhat. I don't really understand "the chances" Nick Moore had. He can't beat out StJohn at 157# or Evans at 165#. When StJohn was hurt and Moore wrestled at 157# it was not the weight he'd rather wrestle at. Moore is a better 165#er.

That was his chance you explained it perfect. He was in the lineup when DSJ was injured and didnt take the bull by the horns and do anything about it. Therefore when DSJ came back he beat him on one leg and took his spot back. Since Evans could still beat Nick at 165 there is no longer a spot. Thats life.

I agree Nick is better at 165 but not as good as the 165 we have. Kelly is a better 157 but not as good as the one we have, thats why he has been at 149 and trying to regain his spot.

Its been one week, step back off the ledge. Grant has never been a run the score up on people type of guy he wins ugly alot but he wins. Grant has only scored 13 bonus point victories since he was entered into the lineup his soph year.

Latest posts