Monteroso to BC

It's hard for me to believe a recruit tours our new facilities and wants to go somewhere else. The Michigan state vs Wisconsin game is on the BTN right now....makes me wonder if Melvin Gordon is regretting his decision to de commit from Iowa to Wisconsin. He could of had lots of PT and may only see the field for 1 year at Wisconsin

theyve been talking him up a lot tho. sounds like he will play this yr more than expected. ive heard people say he is the most talented of their backs. would have been nice if he were a hawk but we have some good ones coming in and here just got to get them on the field.

This probably warrants its own thread, but does anyone know how isu's facilities compare to Iowa's?? I know that isu has a new indoor practice facility, but I also know that they never had a practice facility and used to practice outside in public view. Just curious if anyone knows if our new facility is leaps and bounds better than theirs, as I know at one time their athletic budget was somewhat cash strapped

This probably warrants its own thread, but does anyone know how isu's facilities compare to Iowa's?? I know that isu has a new indoor practice facility, but I also know that they never had a practice facility and used to practice outside in public view. Just curious if anyone knows if our new facility is leaps and bounds better than theirs, as I know at one time their athletic budget was somewhat cash strapped

HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR SCOREBOARD?????? Imagine what their practice facility is like??? Pry some nfl like sh!t!

It's hard for me to believe a recruit tours our new facilities and wants to go somewhere else. The Michigan state vs Wisconsin game is on the BTN right now....makes me wonder if Melvin Gordon is regretting his decision to de commit from Iowa to Wisconsin. He could of had lots of PT and may only see the field for 1 year at Wisconsin

Or he could be swimming in his pile of Rose Bowl swag? I'm sure participating in 2 Rose Bowls over 2 Insight Bowls makes his decision even more confident. And after this season, even more so.

Maybe Melvin started having AIRBHG nightmares. That would scare any RB into changing his commitment.

Latest posts