Montee Ball jumped by 5 guys

hoffahawk

Heisman Trophy candidate and University of Wisconsin running back Montee Ball was attacked by five men early Wednesday morning, suffering head injuries that required treatment at a local hospital, authorities reported.

Ball was released from the hospital after being treated and now is under the care and supervision of the UW sports medicine staff, UW said in a statement.

According to a Madison police news release, witnesses said five men jumped Ball about 2:15 a.m. in the 500 block of University Avenue, knocking him to the ground and kicking him

Montee Ball treated at local hospital after attack by 5 men

...As Jon Miller said on twitter.. are the whereabouts of the Illini assistant coaches accounted for from last night??

Thats in the heart of campus downtown by the bars. I lived in Madison and have been in this area plenty of times at that hour. Scary

Well considering Ball tried running through a strangers front door just a few months ago because they wouldn't let him into the party, I'm willing to bet he wasn't innocent in all this. No one deserves to get ganged up on 5 to 1 like that... that's just a weak move. However, I'm guessing he wasn't just walking along and randomly got jumped. Not at that time of the morning.

Has "Biels" given a statement yet, in reaction to this news?

Has "Biels" given a statement yet, in reaction to this news?

"My concern right now is for Montee's health and well-being," Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema said in a prepared statement. "Montee has been released from the hospital and is under the care and supervision of our sports medicine staff. We will continue to evaluate him as we approach the start of fall camp this weekend. I do expect Montee to make a full recovery."

2:15 a.m.? Nothing good happens after midnight.
I got laid at about 1:30 a.m. this morning so i respectfully disagree. (Its my 3 year anniversary today so i got extra special anniversary sex already. I was wore out before i even got to work today) Its a good day!

Looks like the Penn st sanctions worked. The culture of college football is changing. No more worshiping players, its time to kick the **** out of them now.

Latest posts