Monday Night Football?

Schomer40

The over/under is 44 for tonights game. I am already betting on what team I think will win but don't know if I should bet the over or the under. What are all your thoughts and why?

I am leaning that way. I think Rivers is good on Monday nights (4-0) but it's hard because Denver is good on D. I don't know what Orton can do tonight either. I hate the fact that SDC had 2 weeks to prepare for this one as well.

If Rivers gets going tonight he could help SD get to the over with just a little help from Denver's Offense.

Good call. I went with the over too. It wasn't a genius move on my part. If I'm torn between which team to pick on a night game, I usually take the over. Hate taking the under. Believe it or not, with a betting strategy like that, I'm down by a little bit on the year. I don't bet a lot of money...just enough to keep it interesting. I also have access to Brandon Lang's (Two for the Money) picks on occasion and can share if someone is interested. I will tell you right now, he's probably the worst handicapper in the history of handicappers, but his write ups are usually interesting.

That would be interesting to take a look at. I am down on the year as well but not much either. I can't justify betting a lot of money but enough to make me watch every game. My wife wants me to stop and I told her she would have to stop buying stuff on Ebay. She said I could keep betting...haha.

Not much going on tonight. Here is his pick for the baseball game. 5 and 10 dimes are low picks. I've seen him go to 100 dimes once and usually a high pick is about 40 dimes. His philosophy is that he won't win every game, but you should come out ahead if you bet according to his "dimes". He also has a free pick at the bottom. I would highly caution going with him as he hasn't been doing very well lately, but still interesting to track:

10 DIME - LA ANGELS - Momentum back to the Angels.

After the dramatic win last night I look for the Angels bats to come alive in the warmth of Orange County and a 2nd look at CC Sabathia.

The bottom line is the Angels will get some scoring opportunities today but unlike New York where they didn't cash in, I like them to cash in here tonight.

As for Scott Kazmir, he is chomping at the bit to get out there and get the job done after his poor playoff start at Boston which saw him get hit for 5 runs in 6 innings of a 7-6 Angel comeback win.

All told, he has gone 2-2 in with a 1.73 ERA in 8 starts since joining the Angels while Los Angeles won 6 of those 8 starts overall.

In 14 career starts against the Yankees Kazmir is 6-5 with a rock solid ERA of 2.66. Great spot and great price to back the Angels.

I have been waiting for a CC Sabathia implosion and my gut tells me his first one is going to happen tonight.

Even with his game one win over the Angels Sabathia is still 6-7 lifetime against the Halos with an ERA around 5 so again, the Angels will be confident.

Los Angeles evens up the series 2-2 with this win tonight.

LA ANGELS (Kazmir over Sabathia)

FREE SELECTION - NY YANKEES-LA ANGELS UNDER

Not much going on tonight. Here is his pick for the baseball game. 5 and 10 dimes are low picks. I've seen him go to 100 dimes once and usually a high pick is about 40 dimes. His philosophy is that he won't win every game, but you should come out ahead if you bet according to his "dimes". He also has a free pick at the bottom. I would highly caution going with him as he hasn't been doing very well lately, but still interesting to track:

10 DIME - LA ANGELS - Momentum back to the Angels.

After the dramatic win last night I look for the Angels bats to come alive in the warmth of Orange County and a 2nd look at CC Sabathia.

The bottom line is the Angels will get some scoring opportunities today but unlike New York where they didn't cash in, I like them to cash in here tonight.

As for Scott Kazmir, he is chomping at the bit to get out there and get the job done after his poor playoff start at Boston which saw him get hit for 5 runs in 6 innings of a 7-6 Angel comeback win.

All told, he has gone 2-2 in with a 1.73 ERA in 8 starts since joining the Angels while Los Angeles won 6 of those 8 starts overall.

In 14 career starts against the Yankees Kazmir is 6-5 with a rock solid ERA of 2.66. Great spot and great price to back the Angels.

I have been waiting for a CC Sabathia implosion and my gut tells me his first one is going to happen tonight.

Even with his game one win over the Angels Sabathia is still 6-7 lifetime against the Halos with an ERA around 5 so again, the Angels will be confident.

Los Angeles evens up the series 2-2 with this win tonight.

LA ANGELS (Kazmir over Sabathia)

FREE SELECTION - NY YANKEES-LA ANGELS UNDER

Hey that is pretty good write up. You should start a seperate thread for these type of write ups, so they will be easier to find.

I could not agree more. If I was not a college umpire I would bet on this...Haha. This is a neat way to make it simple really. Good write up.

Actually it might be better to stick to posting them in this thread. I'm sure I'm crossing some sort of line here and no need to draw more attention to it. I get the info for free so I don't feel too bad sharing it. I've already seen his pick for tomorrow nights UTEP/Tulsa game. I'll get that up tomorrow.

Looks like he's on his way to going 0 for 2 with his picks tonight and will start off -10 dimes on day one of our tracking. Still a lot of game left, but Angels down 5-0 in the 5th.

I'm telling you, I think a guy could make a lot of money going against every one of his picks.

20 DIME - UTEP MINERS - Dangerous home dog tonight.

UTEP has perhaps one of the more impressive wins of the year in college football and the general sports fan probably knows nothing about it.

Playing at home, which is where they are tonight, they shredded a Houston team 58-41 as a 14 1/2 point home underdog.

A Houston team that was coming off a huge win at Oklahoma State out of the Big 12.

Now I also understand this UTEP team lost at home to Kansas, and went on the road and lost to Memphis but is Tulsa really that good to be laying more than a touchdown here?

I look at Tulsa on the road at Rice, a game they won 27-10 against a Rice team that gave up 63 at home to Navy and just had a 49-spot put on them by East Carolina.

It was an inspired effort by Tulsa at home last Wednesday against Boise State but if weren't for Boise head coach Chris Petersen kicking a field goal on 4th and goal from the 1 yard line instead of punching it in with 3 minutes to go 3rd quarter, they don't cover that game.

UTEP can play folks, and like I said, you don't start hanging a 58-spot on Houston at home unless you have some talent to get it done in this spot here.

I will gladly grab the touchdown and a hook with UTEP and just like Tulsa last week, look for this home dog to hunt and figure out a way to stay within the number.

Latest posts