Monday Night 9:15pm EJ Tweet: New Commit

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
I know he is in Indiana right now...Brian is in Ohio...not that those are necc the areas the commit will come from

We probably won't know until at least tomorrow. It's too late for the recruitnicks to start calling the kids. So unless the recruit tweets it I highly doubt we will know tonight.

JD, how'd ya beat Norwalk to the punch. Norwalk is slacken.
I have his tweets set to pop up on my phone. For some reason it was delayed this time. Didn't get it until a minute ago.

So you aren't blaming bdubs internet this time?

JDM easy on the thread title.. EJ TWEET plus as many exclamation points as you feel justified is all you need :)

Either way maybe, just maybe Kirk is bbbaaaaaaccccccckkk

So you aren't blaming bdubs internet this time?

JDM easy on the thread title.. EJ TWEET plus as many exclamation points as you feel justified is all you need :)

Either way maybe, just maybe Kirk is bbbaaaaaaccccccckkk

Bdubs Internet was ****** that day. If you have WiFi at least make sure it works!

So you aren't blaming bdubs internet this time?JDM easy on the thread title.. EJ TWEET plus as many exclamation points as you feel justified is all you need :)Either way maybe, just maybe Kirk is bbbaaaaaaccccccckkk
Bdubs Internet was ****** that day. If you have WiFi at least make sure it works!

I admire your twitter skills but you have sucked this week. Lay off the excuses and step yo game up soldier!

Latest posts