Moeaki and Angerer @ Ankeny GNC 2/20

SmalltownHawk

I went to Ankeny to see these two guys and just wanted to say that these fellas are stand up guys. You could tell they were just very nice, genuine guys and represented the University of Iowa with great class. That is great to see.

Did anybody else go?

I was there also with my 11 yr old boy and echo what you say. They were class acts, very nice to everyone that came by, signed everything, and seemed to enjoy the event. We had to stand in line for 1 hour to get the autographs but it was well worth it. Captain Kirk should feel proud about how these two represented the program. Go Hawks!!

I was there also with my 11 yr old boy and echo what you say. They were class acts, very nice to everyone that came by, signed everything, and seemed to enjoy the event. We had to stand in line for 1 hour to get the autographs but it was well worth it. Captain Kirk should feel proud about how these two represented the program. Go Hawks!!

They were the same way at the OSU basketball game a few weeks ago. At that signing, the tables had signs that said "one autograph per person", yet Angerer, Moeaki, and Stanzi were all signing everything anyway. There were two kids in front of me in the line for Stanzi, older one couldn't have been more than 8 years old, and Stanzi signed like 5 or 6 things for them, which I thought was very classy on his part. Those guys really don't mind that stuff. They want to show their appreciation for our support, and that's a lot more than I bet can be said for a lot of programs.

I have no idea but there was a lot of people there. I got there at 12:30 and it took me a good hour to get my ball signed, but it well worth it. They would sign everything you put in front on them, and would take a picture with the kids as well. Both of them seemed to have a good time. When I left at 1:30 there were still people waiting outside.

How many folks were lined up to see austen arnaud?:p:)

It's The HAWKEYE State!

My wife and her friend went. She's got the hots for the flyin Hawaiian.

...And who doesn't?!....:D
I am waiting for my autographed football and pic in the mail from his Gameday Iowa visit. My daughter will be jealous. Wish I could have been there in person but my nieces husband got what I needed with pictures of him holding the autographed football. Hmmm....I think I'll put that on my nightstand....

We went around 3:00. Line wasn't that long, only 4 in front of us when we got there. We were last in line and by the time we left nobody had come in behind us. I'm sure most people came early. But as somebody above said, both were class acts. Chatted with them a little since there was no rush. Wished them luck at the next level. Now I just need AC, DJK, and Stanzi to come around so I can get their Hancocks too.

Latest posts