********Minnesota vs Iowa. Official Game Thread*******

Keep letting Minnesota stick around. We better hope that Minnesota doesn't all of a sudden figure it out on the offensive side of the ball.

Why are we throwing the damn ball? We have run it down their throat all day, KEEP RUNNING THE BALL, IF IT DOESN'T RESULT IN A FIRST DOWN SO WHAT THE CLOCK STILL KEEPS RUNNING INSTEAD OF 3 INCOMPLETE PASSES THAT STOP THE CLOCK.

We have to let Minny get back into it so KF can win or pry lose by less than a TD. Our pesky D is preventing Kirks master plan from working though.

Its a dang good thing this is Minny's backup QB. Otherwise Minny would have the lead now. They have pooped the bed worse than the Hawks.

Well, at least we know they have to pass the ball. maybe we can get another pick and the D can stop the bleeding.

This just in...Kirk and Gerg Davids are leaving IC to go coach the Packers. I saw it on the ESPN crawl, I swear.

If we are not sitting Vandy because of the other QB's not being ready or as good, then we are in for a very very long season next year. I can not see anyone not stepping in and doing any worse. Hell I could throw a quick slant.. I have 4 years of eligibility.

Yes. Jvb isnt great and has played poorly in the second half. U would absolutely think we were losing this game reading this thread. Lol at the unadulterated negativity by some.

in other news, pedo state is absolutely rolling illannoy, 35-7 LOL

Its a dang good thing this is Minny's backup QB. Otherwise Minny would have the lead now. They have pooped the bed worse than the Hawks.

This is becoming similar to the ISU game - a pity that someone has to win it. I stole that line from my cousin, an ISU grad.

If we are not sitting Vandy because of the other QB's not being ready or as good, then we are in for a very very long season next year. I can not see anyone not stepping in and doing any worse. Hell I could throw a quick slant.. I have 4 years of eligibility.

They don't know the scheme. Which is apparently airmail, under throw, or throw balls behind WRs. One wouldn't think this to be to difficult to learn.

you see that? we blitzed on that one and they hit the receiver where we blitzed from.

who would have thought?

That's how the hot route slant is supposed to work...If Minn can freakin do it, why can't we.

Latest posts