Minnesota Meltdown

GrandpaHawk

Tickets are going for $8-$12 for Penn St.They get a new stadium and don't back there team.That's why no recruit wants to go there.

Tickets are going for $8-$12 for Penn St.They get a new stadium and don't back their team.That's why no recruit wants to go there.

GREAT- There will Many more tickets available for us Hawk fans when we go to christen the NEW KINNICK NORTH on 11/27!!!

GREAT- There will Many more tickets available for us Hawk fans when we go to christen the NEW KINNICK NORTH on 11/27!!!

Excellent, was planing on heading up to help with the opening of Kinnick North 2.0. Will be bringing as many people as possible.

I wouldn't count on that, they might be 1-10 going into that game, but they will still show up for Iowa.

You're telling me that the team, which could be 1-10, in transition after their head coach was fired, and has been blanked 67-0 the past two years against us, is going to show up and play ball so well that they'll win? :eek:

You're telling me that the team, which could be 1-10, in transition after their head coach was fired, and has been blanked 67-0 the past two years against us, is going to show up and play ball so well that they'll win? :eek:

I wasn't talking about the team since they don't have to buy tickets, I was saying because it is Iowa the fans will still show up no matter how bad their team is.

I think he meant their fans will show up for Iowa, tm. The team has obviously already checked out. Not sure the fans will last much longer. I'm betting a 4-hour drive they won't. I'm thinkin' 10 bucks and a hot dog, oops meant Braatwurst, get you a pretty good seat on Nov 27.

I wasn't talking about the team since they don't have to buy tickets, I was saying because it is Iowa the fans will still show up no matter how bad their team is.

Oh my bad, now I got you. I agree with that, unless they take another REAL drubbing or two before the 27th.

Oh my bad, now I got you. I agree with that, unless they take another REAL drubbing or two before the 27th.

I could see this as well, the game this year is the Saturday after Thanksgiving so if they do get blown out 2 or 3 more times I guess I could see their fans saying to hell with it and spending the holiday at home instead of at the game.

Can you imagine what that stadium will look like when we get to 7-0 in the league going into that game? It would be the most epic way ever to break in the New Kinnick North!

gophersstadium-1.jpg

I've heard that many a season ticket holder for Minnesota is still ****** about the whole goalpost ripping down incident back in 2002. While one of the greatest moments that I've seen; I do understand their anger.

I'm gonna go to the game but I don't expect a ten dollar ticket. Get ready to be fleeced, and at the same time get ready to see a fantastic game!!

Go Hawks!

I've heard that many a season ticket holder for Minnesota is still ****** about the whole goalpost ripping down incident back in 2002. While one of the greatest moments that I've seen; I do understand their anger.

I'm gonna go to the game but I don't expect a ten dollar ticket. Get ready to be fleeced, and at the same time get ready to see a fantastic game!!

Go Hawks!

I was at that game. Yeah, they were so angry about the situation, not one fan tried to prevent the goalpost event from happening. Real rage.

Go Hawks!

Go find a cheap Gopher hoodie, put it on when you are about to go scalp for tickets. Buy your tickets for cheap and once you have them in hand throw the hoodie in a garbage and let out a huge "GO HAWKS!!!!"

Latest posts