Miller Vlog: Don't Sweat the Hawk Hate

OU would beat any team in the Big 10 right now even without their heisman QB and 1st AA Gresham. Their Defense is top 3 in the country good and there isn't a Big 10 team that could score on them right now

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH for it!

The Clowns can't beat Iowa any more, so their fans have to resort to conference vs conference comments in an attempt to defend the Little 12 North. How the not-so-mighty have fallen further.

OU's defense is suspect.....Allowing 30 against KSU is pretty terrible.

Also, playing in the big 12 will pat your stats...

Jon,

Quick! Tell me the Big 10's record the last 5 years against the Big 12 North. I look forward to the answer

Who cares? What year is this? It's 2009. This year the B12 North is 1-1 against the B10, with neither game an upset. Missou thumped Illinois, like the should have, and Iowa beat up on Iowa State, like they should have. And, just so you know, those are the only two games played between the two conferences.

No sense in making any comparisons with that limited of a sample.

And, FYI, in the latest Jeff Sagarin rankings, The Big 12 is rated fifth in the nation. The Big 10 sixth.

I watch the big 12 games and it's Texas then everyone else. I watch the Big 10 and it's Iowa, PSU, and OSU then everyone else.

OU gets to beat the hell out of inferior teams, everytime they play someone with a pulse they lose. (BYU, Miami, Texas)

OU would beat any team in the Big 10 right now even without their heisman QB and 1st AA Gresham. Their Defense is top 3 in the country good and there isn't a Big 10 team that could score on them right now

Where are you getting the impression that Oklahoma has a top 3 defense. The only statistic that I can find that supports your statement is tackles for loss(#3t).

Keep up buddy. Yes Texas won, but they scored 16 points in the game. They are averaging over 45 a game in the other 7 games.

Thus my point. Now that I have made you look like you can't read, what name should I call you?

Really??? Come on bro?? Really??? your on here your name is Cy-whateva and your debating Texas? This is why they are calling you Cy-Clown. Your proving everything we laugh at about ISU football fans. I'll give you something positive about ISU football. It's almost B-ball season.

Cyclones17, here's what I'm referring to, your comment:

Texas couldn't. But Iowa could. Gotcha

Instead of coming up with a reason of why you disagree, you chose to call me a name. I'm up for debate. Please tell me why I am wrong
I was just taking you up on your offer. The tone of your voice was that Texas cannot score on OU, meaning that they would have NO touchdowns. I don't care whether it was one or 100 touchdowns, they scored on OU. I also know that Iowa can score on OU, because like another poster said, OU's defense is suspect at best. They are not a top-three defense overall. They may be top three in the Big XII, but that's not saying much. Show me the statistics that OU is a top-three defense NATIONALLY.

Texas couldn't. But Iowa could. Gotcha

Instead of coming up with a reason of why you disagree, you chose to call me a name. I'm up for debate. Please tell me why I am wrong

You are wrong because you have nothing to base your statement off of aaaand because you are an Iowa State fan who, as always, has no idea what he is talking about, Oklahoma by the way got owned by BYU...did you happen to forget that? Why are you not on your own message board? Is that because you have nothing to talk about right now? You cannot even say that Oklahoma could beat a top 5 big ten team because they can't even beat BYU,dont get me wrong, BYU is good, but according to you Oklahoma is god's gift....Cmon man! Typical cyclown fan..