Miller Vlog: Don't Sweat the Hawk Hate

Thanks for posting, Jon...I needed to hear that. I'm going to start wearing earmuffs when watching ESPN and they are talking college football.

Jon,

Quick! Tell me the Big 10's record the last 5 years against the Big 12 North. I look forward to the answer

Jon,

Quick! Tell me the Big 10's record the last 5 years against the Big 12 North. I look forward to the answer

I will say what I always say when someone throws the history card out....you go to that card when your present sucks.

The Big 12 North is, amongst leagues with divisions, the worst in the BCS. That encompasses the ACC, SEC & Big 12.

Am I right or wrong?

(NOTE: I did say FBS...what I meant was BCS conferences)

I will say what I always say when someone throws the history card out....you go to that card when your present sucks.

The Big 12 North is, amongst leagues with divisions, the worst in the BCS. That encompasses the ACC, SEC & Big 12.

Am I right or wrong?

pwned

Am I right or wrong?
You're right, but you can also include the MAC in that assessment, too. I'll bet there are a few teams in either MAC division that would have a field day in the Big XII North and would maybe win that division.

You can encompass all of the FBS, rather than just the six BCS conferences. The Big XII North would have trouble if they were in the MAC, Sun Belt, WAC, Mountain West or even Conference USA.

great post jon i am one of those people who just need to calm down and quit listening to what everyone is saying, i think we all just need to enjoy this while it lasts cause who knows when it will happen again.

Am I right or wrong?

Break up the Big 10 conference. When you break up the conference, we will look at the worst conference and compare.

I am willing to bet that there is no difference between the two conferences (although I will never get you to believe that)

Texas 5-0
Oklahoma State 3-1
Oklahoma 3-1
Texas Tech 3-2
Kansas State 3-2
Nebraska 2-2
Texas A&M 2-2
Iowa State 2-3
Kansas 1-3
Missouri 1-3
Colorado 1-3
Baylor 0-4

Iowa 5-0
Penn State 4-1
Ohio State 4-1
Wisconsin 3-2
Minnesota 3-3
MSU 3-3
NW 2-3
Purdue 2-3
Michigan 1-4
Indiana 1-4
Illinois 1-5

I'd take the Big 10 top 5 any day over the big 12 top 5...OSU and PSU more then make up for the rest of the big 10. Not to mention Wisconsin....
OSU, OU, and Texas Tech? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First place Big 12 North is 5-4 and lost to a FCS school (Kansas State)
First place Big 10 (western division) is Iowa at 9-0

Second Place Big 12 North is 5-4 and lost to Iowa (Iowa State)
Second Place Big 10 (western division) would be Wisconsin at 6-2

From there you have a bunch of 5-3 and 5-4 teams in both Big 12 North and Big 10 West
Third Place Big 12 North is 5-3 (Nebraska)
Third Place Big 10 (western division would be Minnesota or Northwestern at 5-4

Both divisions would also have a 2-6 team (Illinois and Colorado)

LET EM KEEP PILING ON THE DISRESPECT AND HATE! I LOVE IT! WHAT'S THE WORSE THING THAT CAN HAPPEN??? OTHER TEAMS BELIEVE THE IOWA BASHERS? THE IOWA FOOTBALL TEAM KEEPS GETTING CHIPS PILED ON THEIR SHOULDERS? IF THAT'S THE CASE, KEEP PILING IT ON, KEEP PILING IT ON.
I DON'T WANT THEM TO SHUT UP. I WANT THEM TO KEEP TALKING. TALK LOUDER. AND WE AS FANS SHOULD SIT BACK, ENJOY THE RIDE AND SHUT UP. I'LL SHUT UP IF IT MAKES OTHER TEAMS THINK WE DON'T HAVE THE POTENTIAL WE HAVE AND INCREASES THE CHIP ON THE TEAMS SHOULDER(S)!

Texas 5-0
Oklahoma State 3-1
Oklahoma 3-1
Texas Tech 3-2
Kansas State 3-2
Nebraska 2-2
Texas A&M 2-2
Iowa State 2-3
Kansas 1-3
Missouri 1-3
Colorado 1-3
Baylor 0-4

Iowa 5-0
Penn State 4-1
Ohio State 4-1
Wisconsin 3-2
Minnesota 3-3
MSU 3-3
NW 2-3
Purdue 2-3
Michigan 1-4
Indiana 1-4
Illinois 1-5

I'd take the Big 10 top 5 any day over the big 12 top 5...OSU and PSU more then make up for the rest of the big 10. Not to mention Wisconsin....
OSU, OU, and Texas Tech? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OU would beat any team in the Big 10 right now even without their heisman QB and 1st AA Gresham. Their Defense is top 3 in the country good and there isn't a Big 10 team that could score on them right now

Texas couldn't. But Iowa could. Gotcha

Instead of coming up with a reason of why you disagree, you chose to call me a name. I'm up for debate. Please tell me why I am wrong
Actually, Texas won the Red River Rivalry game. That's why you're a Cy-clown.

Actually, Texas won the Red River Rivalry game. That's why you're a Cy-clown.

Keep up buddy. Yes Texas won, but they scored 16 points in the game. They are averaging over 45 a game in the other 7 games.

Thus my point. Now that I have made you look like you can't read, what name should I call you?