Miller: Time to Say Goodbye

I appreciate this site, where a passionate Hawk fan with an occasional need to vent or celebrate can interact with Hawkeyes from all over and from all walks of life. Thank you for an opportunity to share and appreciate all that it is to be a Hawkeye fan. It's the only site that I've ever taken an interest in and I think it has been a perfect place to be a Hawkeye. God speed, good luck and a sincere thank you!

Sometime I'll want to hear about his change of heart that ensued after the 2014 season...did someone from U of I talk to him nicely and help him reach a new mindset? Or was it a soul searching kind of thing

Sometime I'll want to hear about his change of heart that ensued after the 2014 season...did someone from U of I talk to him nicely and help him reach a new mindset? Or was it a soul searching kind of thing

Wasn’t there some fall out from him calling out Lick and company.

Yeah, I'd like to hear some back stories as well.

Thx Jon for everything! When he started this site (shortly after the genesis of the internet, at least high-speed internet), I had been booted from the ‘other’ sites for saying anything remotely critical of the Hawks (coaching, etc).

He and this site has given me a chance to voice my thoughts, and frustrations (part of my ongoing ‘therapy’ in being a die-hard Hawk fan), along with other die hards.

Thx Jon for everything this site is for me, and many other Hawk fans!

giphy.gif

Latest posts