Miller: Little Things, Big Loss

Talks about Clayborn crying in the interview room. That loss hurt those guys, BAD. Hopefully they can get past this loss and win out. Hopefully they don't start pointing fingers and have a "F-it" attitude from here on out. I would guess that the character on this team is strong and will remain strong, I just hope we don't see an implosion....

That has only happened once, and it was in 2006.

This team is not made like that. I expect a good bounce back

Talks about Clayborn crying in the interview room. That loss hurt those guys, BAD. Hopefully they can get past this loss and win out. Hopefully they don't start pointing fingers and have a "F-it" attitude from here on out. I would guess that the character on this team is strong and will remain strong, I just hope we don't see an implosion....

KF gets the big bucks to not allow this to happen and having a vetran team with such high expectations to start the season will make that part of his job a tough one for the final 5 games. Flush it and move on.

Last edited:
Man I feel for Jon. He took the biggest hit of any of us. Instead of booking plans for Pasadena it looks like the Outback again and that is going to cost him some coin,

Hope we win out but I don't see Wisc losing to any of their remaining teams.

What a tough loss, still not over it today

Man I feel for Jon. He took the biggest hit of any of us. Instead of booking plans for Pasadena it looks like the Outback again and that is going to cost him some coin,

While I appreciate the sentiment, Dont feel sorry for me.

I want the Hawks to win the same as all of you. After the gauntlet of last season, I have chosen to separate any bowl thoughts from the regular season other than analysis. The bowl will be what the bowl will be. I cannot control it, therefore I am not going to sweat over that aspect because its fruitless.

It was another awesome day to be in that stadium and I count my blessings...just feeling how unreal the fans were yesterday, standing on that field...it puts me in awe. Iowa fans are the best

I have a friend that has been to the Swamp this year for Florida-LSU and was also in the big house last week. He says that Kinnick is just as loud, if not louder.

I stood by the Cap One reps yesterday in the 4th quarter...they go to football games every week of the year for years in SEC and B10 country...they told me they have never heard a louder stadium. You should have seen their faces...one of them got out his flip camera to record it because he said the other reps might not believe him. Paul Burmeister has been to Super Bowls, BCS bowls, all over the place and he said he has never heard anything like it.

Iowa fans brought it and it was an honor to be a part of that...just like it is every day.

Our defense got picked apart in the second half of Michigan and all day Saturday.

The special teams are lost out there.

Clock management was atrocious....again.

This, from a team laden with seniors and coaches with a lot of seniority. Never thought I'd see it like this this year.

And that is without Wisconsin's best two position players. Imagine if they hadnt gotten hurt. They would have smoked us!

You could also apply the "Little Things, Big Loss" to the two gutsy calls that were made yesterday by Bielema and Dantonio in their fake punt decisions.

Without these two calls I'm wondering if the standings might look a bit different this morning. They took the risk and were rewarded in this particular case.

Latest posts