Miller: Is Gesell the First Domino?

I think another domino falls as early as this week with Pat Ingram scheduled to visit. He wanted the Iowa offer and has all but said he wants to play here. I expect Woodbury to wait until the November signing period to announce but I think we have him onboard. So that would leave two remaining and I also expect us to bank one but probably not both depending on who we can sign. I haven't read much about the point guard from Michigan but that seems like the most logical place to use that fifth scholarship. Fran has seemed interested in signing a wing forward but that can wait until May graduates when we may very well have two scholarships to give.

Agree with everything except Woodbury, now with a UNC offer, it scares me if he does wait until November. The longer he waits, the more people that talk to him, just makes me leery.
The PG from Michigan is a need, Iowa can't go into the next season with just one PG again.
Ingram is a player that really interests me, I read an article about him from last summer and from that would have figured he would have more offers, but a 6-3 SG sometimes is not valued as high as they should be.

It has come out on the other sites that point guard Anthony Clemmons from Michigan has committed to Eastern Michigan so we can take him off the board. I feel more uneasy about getting a second point guard in this class than I do about signing Woodbury. Woodbury said publicly after North Carolina offered to stay with him and see what he has to say in November and I think he planned all along on announcing before his season starts. Apparantly Fran and the staff have an interest in finding another point guard to go with Gesell and sounds like this Clemmons kid wanted an Iowa offer but didn't want to wait so hope things don't fall through the cracks. We seem to have a real shot at Ray Lee but we'll see.

Whats the latest on Ray Lee? Do we have a legit shot with him? According to scout he has a Texas offer among others.