Miller: Iowa & B1G Bowl Projections for 11/20

Remember Arkansas hasn't played LSU or Bama yet they could end up with 2 more losses. I doubt a 3rd team from the SEC gets a BCS bid. Georgia will lose in the Championship game anyway making them a 3 loss team.

Arkansas has played Bama and got killed. The SEC regular season ends this weekend, so Arkansas cannot lose twice more. They will likely lose to LSU and fall well out of contention. This is the same Arkansas team that should have lost to Vandy 2 weeks ago, and now they find themselves 3rd in the BCS. Arkansas is good, but they are not as good as their current ranking.

Jon,
Why do you think the U of I ticket office left the Texas Bowl off the choices for Bowl Tickets?

Jon,
Why do you think the U of I ticket office left the Texas Bowl off the choices for Bowl Tickets?

Does TIcketCity pick ahead of the Car Care (Texas) Bowl? I didn't think so. But if they do (or some other deal already is in place) I believe TicketCity CEO Tom Starr already said they would take Iowa if available.

Does TIcketCity pick ahead of the Car Care (Texas) Bowl? I didn't think so. But if they do (or some other deal already is in place) I believe TicketCity CEO Tom Starr already said they would take Iowa if available.

Gator Bowl. Please. At least our potential recruits might watch that game.

I'm sorry everyone. Texas, Arizona, and yes, even the Rose Bowl aren't the best thing for us.

Iowa will be in the Texas Bowl:

Rose: Wisconsin
Sugar: Michigan
Cap One: Nebraska
Outback: Michigan St
Insight: Penn St
Gator: Ohio St
Texas: Iowa
TicketCity: Northwestern
Pizza: Illinois
At large: Purdue

If the Insight selects OSU instead I don't think the Gator passes on PSU.

Latest posts