Miller: Hawks Not Special, Fall to Arizona

Why do we belly ache when the other team has a little luck and beats us but last year as we all know we had our share of luck against teams such as UNI, Indiana, MSU and even Michigan and it was fine. We are a good team but in this day and age no matter how much bettter you think your team is luck has a big part of who wins.

B'DOI! Because it sucks when it happens to us and it's awesome when we do it to other teams!

It is funny how we always lose to teams that are not better than us.
I think you are being sarcastic, but I've seen many other posts with this sentiment. I don't get it. Any perception of how good a team is is just that - perception. The only REALITY is what happens on the field, and the REALITY is AZ won the game. Don't like it, but thats the fact. And its easy to say the pick six was unlucky and all the breaks went their way, but they also had a dropped pass in the end zone, a dropped interception, etc. Both teams have many "shoulda woulda coulda's". It works both ways. There is no shame losing to a ranked team on the road. I'm not making it into more than it is - this team can still run the table.

Latest posts