Miller: Delaney Brings the Heat

Just got done watching Delaney's conference. I thought he had a lot to say, with a lot of good stuff left for the future. The statement that made me the happiest is that we're the Big Ten, no matter how many teams. YES!!

Interesting thoughts about the future of the ISU series. Both schools would face the same problem in the years that they have to play on the road. I hope they'd be able to figure something out.

If I were a season ticket holder (which I am not)...I would much rather get an Iowa State home game every other year than have an extra game one out of two years against Idaho International.

I'm sure that people will bring up the lost revenue for the University due to a lost home game every other year...but I have a hard time believing they won't make that money up somewhere.

Delaney looks a lot like Mayor Daley's brother Bill,who is a former cabinet member and CEO of a company in town.

Delaney is the most powerful man in college sports.
He was very candid today,which is nice.

Delaney looks a lot like Mayor Daley's brother Bill,who is a former cabinet member and CEO of a company in town.

I doubt Delaney could take a single member of our roster this year in an arm wrestling contest...much less Adrian Clayborn.

I wonder how well he's connected to Hot Rod Blagojevich?

Latest posts