Mike Stoops sighting?

I saw him passed out wasted on the steps of those old apartments on Church across from Handi mart, with his hand in the air muttering "Go Hawks"

"I refuse to accept this plain vanilla defense of Parker's". Well, I guess that's it then. So long Norm, thanks for the great years! LOL You make me laugh.

I saw him on a cambus with nothing but boxers and tube socks on asking if the interdorm would take him close to kinnick. He'll be coaching by the Purdue game.

"Under Parker's direction, Iowa has ranked among the top 10 in the nation in rushing defense four times. Iowa has been in the top 10 in scoring defense in each of the past two seasons after ranking 12th in 2007." (From 2010 preseason blurb.)

Arizona was mediocre to poor on defense with Stoops as head coach and his brother as defensive coordinator. Why would anyone think Stoops would do so well at Iowa?
Being a Head Coach and a defensive coordinator are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.

Stoops was a great D Coordinator prior to taking the head coaching job in AZ.

Ladies and Gentlemen........I give you the comedians of hawkeyenation.

Again, really funny stuff guys.

Its "lighten up" francis. Duh geez luis. You must be an ostrich (wtf is that) or a troll ( only nerds call other people that). Go Hawks and F--CK the people on this board who use this board to insult other people. How many losers post on HawkeyeNation? Okay had to let that out

Latest posts