Mike Leach Texas Tech

A friend occasionally has migraine headaches. When treated in a hospital, he was placed in a secluded, totally dark room for hours. Sound familiar?

Now we are hearing that Adam James was a malingerer, lazy butt in practice that complained that the coaches were not doing their jobs. This last occurred just two days before the concussion claim. Why should we be surprised about questions concerning Adam James character? His daddy, Craig, never missed an illegal paycheck when he was leading the SMU Pony Express. Why do you think that SMU got the death penalty?

The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

"CBSSports.com says it has obtained e-mails of six current and former Texas Tech players and coaches that disparage sophomore Adam James, whose allegations of mistreatment led to the suspension of football coach Mike Leach.

In one, James is referred to as "unusually lazy and entitled," and in another he's labeled "a complete jerk."

James' contention that he was mistreated by Leach after suffering a concussion is what led to the coach's suspension. (Photo by Eric Gay/AP)

Among what was written, according to CBSSports.com:

Former quarterback Graham Harrell wrote that during the offseason James "often would be skipping lifts in the weight room or finding ways to cut corners."

Report: Adam James has his critics at Texas Tech - Game on - USATODAY.com

I doubt the events that happened occured as potrayed.

My guess is , had to keep him out of sunlight and somewhere quiet because of concussion , which if you had one the doctor will tell you , noise and sunlight stay away from, you can become disoriented and fall . the so called nazi guard was a trainer told to watch him amd take care of him.
My bet is the kid wanted to play and didnt like the doctors orders , on top of that his daddy works for ESPN which made things worse.
Well i bet Mr Leeches lawyer makes short work of TTU and ends up getting PAID $$$$.
I remember another whiner people felt sorry for till the truth came out , Maurice Clarret.

All im saying is i doubt thats the way it played out , but if for some reason it did...he is truly a spank coach for doing that.