mike daniels nfl intro.

And for omitting the FACT that he was an IOWA HAWKEYE.......

Bad bad karma for Mike Daniels, as he gets an atrocious
roughing the punter call and is summarily benched by the Packers.

(Just reporting what happened in 1st qtr of Packer at Seahawk game)

well maybe he wanted to shout out to his high school...that's ok...its an honor for them.

well maybe he wanted to shout out to his high school...that's ok...its an honor for them.

This. It's not a big deal. Hell, I'd probably give my high school a shout out, too. You're always going to have a soft spot in your heart for where you went to college, but you high school is home.

Really? People are upset that Daniels said his High School instead of Iowa? Grow up people. He's hardly the first to do it. It's not like we don't know where he went to college. If that kind of thing ruffles your feathers then get life. I bet Ferentz doesn't care. You can't watch an NFL game this weekend I bet and not see a Hawkeye take the field so for one guy to give a shout out to his HS instead of Iowa when he gets a chance to plug them on national tv doesn't bother me one bit.

Really? People are upset that Daniels said his High School instead of Iowa? Grow up people. He's hardly the first to do it. It's not like we don't know where he went to college. If that kind of thing ruffles your feathers then get life. I bet Ferentz doesn't care. You can't watch an NFL game this weekend I bet and not see a Hawkeye take the field so for one guy to give a shout out to his HS instead of Iowa when he gets a chance to plug them on national tv doesn't bother me one bit.

This is the interwebs. People become mortally offended about lots of things that are insignificant!

I am hearing that Daniels said his high school because he is the first player from his school to make it in the NFL. He did it to give kids in his school something to aim for.

I am hearing that Daniels said his high school because he is the first player from his school to make it in the NFL. He did it to give kids in his school something to aim for.
And that's a great reason to do it.... Not that he needed one. I'm pretty sure Daniels is proud to have been a Hawkeye. Wish he'd have had a better game last night though. Seattle pushed him and that whole D around in the 2nd half.

Yeah...they got pushed around a bit. I have to admit though, Mike is going to beat some people to the QB. The guard opposite him was a freaking beast. When he got over to the right guard, he pushed him around a bit and had him beat a couple of times, but Russell Wilson is a slimy little dog.

Is it me, or does it seem like the Seahawks have found a way to skirt the steroid testing. There is something up with that team...they look physically dominate at every position. Hat's off to Carroll...he's got it going on. I think the Pack is pretty damn good and played well. It's just that the Seahawks right now, are head and shoulders above the entire league. So many weapons, and a MAN in the backfield running the ball...just a freaking beast.

I don't like the packers, but I think Carroll is a slime ball. It's my belief that he got away with a lot at USC that the players after he left had to pay for.

Latest posts