Mika'il McCall RB Commit Highlights

He is saying that he did not commit today. Oh well, maybe later on -- either way, we got Coe! McCall would be a nice add to the class, hopefully he decides Iowa is the best fit for him.

BTW, he reminds me of the former Illinois RB Mendenhall. Good balance and some power, but he appears to be able to kick it to another gear once he gets in the open.

Weird I thought MSU pulled their scholarship. Did he commit earlier today then Coe??? I wonder if he changed his mind after he saw who he was competing with for playing time.

Last edited:
Seen a tweet from Rob Howe that says that McCall is sticking with his Michigan St. commitment? WTH! I thought they pulled his offer already.

looks like he's still undecided. weird. wonder if he had second thoughts or if that was a bad report/miscommunication.

Michigan state site is claiming he still has no offer from them and now has no offer from Iowa. That Iowa is full after the Coe announcement. Sounds fishy to me. Unless we've got offers out to guys we want to hear from first, Poteat maybe?

Mikail McCall to MSU?

Latest posts