Might be a little infighting over in Ames?

Hawkeyerick

I have a buddy that lives in Ames that knows a couple of the younger guys on the team. Sounds like some of the younger clones are tired of carrying the older guys on the team and were really pizzed about the effort of some of them last night. Said they are fed up with some of the older guys and can't wait for them to graduate in a year or two. Mentioned that he couldn't believe how critical they were of their own teammates.

The only young guy that plays is Niang, Gibson a little. Clyburn, Babb, Lucious, Ejim and McGee are 5 of the top 6 scorers, please explain "young guys carrying."

Did you see some of their twitter responses after the game? If I were "the mayor" I wouldn't be happy.

Did you see some of their twitter responses after the game? If I were "the mayor" I wouldn't be happy.

I bet he addressed the team today. The thread that got closed on CF was comedy: "Players take frustration out on Twitter. " One of the bashers and his friend made an account and got ripped.

Thread belongs in Rivalry. Would be interested to read some of the tweets. Can someone please copy and paste them here?

Thread title should be changed to "There is a lot of inbreeding over in ames".

I have a friend in Ames who describes it was a dream, everyone loves each other. No sure what that means but take it however you want.

Who cares. Iowa beat ISU, now let's just leave them/it alone.

I'm kidding, man. I just posted that because it is easy to start a b.s. thread with nothing except some players sending tweeters about how bad they are playing and saying "I have a friend and says blah, blah, blah".

I enjoy watching ISU, I don't have a problem with them.

Besides, if you don't care, don't read it, don't respond to it.

I'm kidding, man. I just posted that because it is easy to start a b.s. thread with nothing except some players sending tweeters about how bad they are playing and saying "I have a friend and says blah, blah, blah".

I enjoy watching ISU, I don't have a problem with them.

Besides, if you don't care, don't read it, don't respond to it.

Sorry quoted the wrong one, it was supposed to be the op. And I didn't read all the posts, just voicing my opinion.

Perfect example of another useless thread on this board. Sadly, we see more of these than actual good topics to discuss ...

Perfect example of another useless thread on this board. Sadly, we see more of these than actual good topics to discuss ...

How many good, useful topics have you contributed in the form of new and unique threads?

Latest posts