Michiigan and Indiana Game

SmalltownHawk

Does this game intrigue anybody else? I think the Hoosiers will cover the spread(11) and possibly pull off the upset. Does anyone have this feeling for this game? Chappel has some good weapons(Doss). Michigan has the worst total defense in the league, giving up right at 400 yds a game. I think there is a lot of signs that make this game a close one.

check out the big ten team stats:

BIG TEN OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE - Football

Last edited:
Last year IU gave them a run for their money in the Big House. Should have won actually. This year it's another story though. Now that Michigan has a solid QB and offense they should beat them pretty easily. I would be shocked if IU kept it within 14.

People who still hold out hope for greater things will likely be rooting for Michigan to win this game.

This is the anti-Iowa/PSU game.

Lots of scoring and no defense. Indiana could pull the upset here. It's going to come down to which team can force the most turnovers. There will be very few, if any punts. I'll be watching. Should be fun.

It will be interesting to see what Indiana does against a team that actually has living breathing players..

Every Iowa fan should want to face an undefeated UM team in Ann Arbor.

FWIW, this game won't be close.

Latest posts