Michigan's secondary takes another hit

tm3308

Michigan's Troy Woolfolk has reportedly dislocated an ankle and broken a bone in his leg, and appears likely to miss the season. This is a big blow to an already depleted Michigan secondary, as Woolfolk is the teams best and most experienced corner. With Woolfolk gone, plus the graduation of Graham and early departure of Donovan Warren, I feel better about the Michigan game, as it looks like we should be able to light them up through the air.

I expect Michigan to move the ball and put up some points on our D. However, especially now that Woolfolk is out, I'm confident Iowa can put up 30+ on that swiss cheese defense they have over at Michigan. High scoring but I think we'll still come out on top

Why not? If their defense is getting softened up to where we can likely drop 30+ on them, there's not as much to worry about. Robinson gave us trouble last year, but also couldn't throw well at all. Now I'm sure he's improved some, but from the way things sounded it was almost as if Forcier was completely unaware of the fact that he was in a QB competition. He practically handed the job over to Robinson. So I'm not sure if he's really improved THAT much. And don't forget that Michigan no longer has Brandon Minor (who lit us up last year).

Latest posts