Michigan's opening drive...

WestCoastHawk

Initially wanted an Iowa vs Michigan match up as the Rudock vs. Beathard storyline would be phenomenal. After watching their opening drive there is no way we could hang with them. Rudock still throws really slow but that team has so many athletes. Wow.

Initially wanted an Iowa vs Michigan match up as the Rudock vs. Beathard storyline would be phenomenal. After watching their opening drive there is no way we could hang with them. Rudock still throws really slow but that team has so many athletes. Wow.

Same thing Hawks have heard all season. Michigan State "hung with them" and they aren't anything special. Iowa could hang with anyone if the B10. This is a stupid thread.

The ABC station in E Iowa is off the air right now, we cant see the game here, I'm going off what the OP is saying. If he is being sarcastic, then I apologize.

Michigan, Ohio St, & Michigan St all have superior athletes to Iowa. Regardless of who they play it will be a tough matchup.

Michigan, Ohio St, & Michigan St all have superior athletes to Iowa. Regardless of who they play it will be a tough matchup.

Superior individual athletes do not win games. Athletes who play together as a TEAM wins games. I want to play the highest ranked team of the bunch, and I don't give a damn at this point who it is. The days of us being afraid of some team should be over for this year.

We would play well against either one of these teams...Ruduck does look like a much improved decision making qb...their halftime score is same as our halftime score yesterday.

I'd take Sparty or the Buckeyes before Michigan. My concern with playing Mich is Harbaugh telling Rudock to step into his office for a little chat about everything Iowa.

Really suprised Ohio St is the one playing with the edge right now. I thought they would be lifeless in this game.

We can beat anyone. We would put up 200 on the ground vs Michigan, Elliott is overrated and is killing them.

I'd rather play MSU. This is the first motivated OSU game we have seen all year and they are unstoppable.

Latest posts