Michigan vs Bama

I really don't think that having their running back would have any affect on this game. Only thing that would make this game even better is if Urban Meyer was coaching Mich right now.

Well I was going to try and watch the michigan game during half time but I'm not sure which is uglier, the score, or Michigan's uniforms. Either way I'll find another game to watch until the end of halftime.

Here's a question...I have the sound really low because my kids are getting ready for bed. How was that decleater block by Bama at the end of the half not a penalty? It's not ok when a defender hits a defenseless offensive receiver, but when an offensive blocker goes high for a kill shot on a "defenseless" defender, it's within the rules?

Bama getting away with some non calls. Facemask, knocking the WR off his route ended in INT

Those completely changed the game. Not saying Mich would have won, but you could see the mentality of both teams shift on that series and resulting possession.

This is just men playing boys....or...idk...a PRO team playing an amateur team? hahahaha but we all know all SEC football players are student athletes.

This is just men playing boys....or...idk...a PRO team playing an amateur team? hahahaha but we all know all SEC football players are student athletes.

I've gone to school with student athletes at Iowa. SEC football players can't go to class and participate in academics any less than Iowa football players do. I've heard ISU football players are the same way.

It's the difference between being world class (talent, coaching/mentoring, and desire), and not.

I see it every day. Some want it, some do not. The trick is to trying to assemble a team that wants it.

Latest posts