Michigan v Ohio State 2022

Iowa could beat either of teams if we played the way we played on that one drive yesterday. The Big Ten honchos know this so there was no Iowa was gonna win that game yesterday.
Ahhh, the subtle troll in his natural habitat! Crickey he's a beaut!
Well done ok4p!

Wolverines obviously peeking ahead last week....and almost got caught.

They picked a pretty good time to play their best game in years. I predicted they would win (and @Fryowa can pull up the post) but I never dreamed they could go into Columbus and do that.

Wolverines obviously peeking ahead last week....and almost got caught.

They picked a pretty good time to play their best game in years. I predicted they would win (and @Fryowa can pull up the post) but I never dreamed they could go into Columbus and do that.
OSU had some major injuries? They struggled against Maryland and NW.

OSU had some major injuries? They struggled against Maryland and NW.
They have so many 73 star recruits in their second and third string that they usually they usually have little drop-off when injuries occur. It's just a matter of getting their engines tuned up to live game reps.

They have so many 73 star recruits in their second and third string that they usually they usually have little drop-off when injuries occur. It's just a matter of getting their engines tuned up to live game reps.
Yes for sure.

Sitting on the bench only does so much.

Something Michigan is doing on offense this current drive....that I wish we would do on offense....QB runs....they throw down field....they throw trick plays....could have used that yesterday.
You had several posts after the Michigan-Iowa game where you basically said that you didn't think Michigan was that good. Still of that belief?

You had several posts after the Michigan-Iowa game where you basically said that you didn't think Michigan was that good. Still of that belief?
Yes.....I still think they would have been a better match up for Iowa and Iowa's best chance to win if they would have made the title game. I still expect Michigan to get waxed against SEC. Don't get me wrong, I think they are a good team....I just don't think they are that good...same with OSU.

Yes.....I still think they would have been a better match up for Iowa and Iowa's best chance to win if they would have made the title game. I still expect Michigan to get waxed against SEC. Don't get me wrong, I think they are a good team....I just don't think they are that good...same with OSU.
Are they national championship material? Probably not, I don't see them beating Georgia. But I think they could hang with just about anybody else. Very good in the trenches. I guess it depends on your definition of good. Any team in a playoff of four teams is "good" in my book.

Latest posts