Michigan State Offense?

iowahawkeyes89

I didn't have a chance to see the actual game, but didn't Wisconsin have a fairly large lead on Michigan State at one point in their game?

How does MSU's offense compare to some that we've faced this year? (not only in style, but statistically)

Yes, they had If I remember a 21pt lead, MSU fought back late in the game to make it more respectable.

It is more mental than it is gonna be physical! Iowa for some reason always comes out slow at MSU. We have never had a good game up at MSU for quite some time! Ricky is gonna need to be accurate on all his throws and not allow MSU to get an easy score. MSU's offense is very similar to ours, in the fact that they love to pound the ball. You will see them line up in 5 wide every now and again, but for the most part they are very similar to us. Iowa's defense will need to watch out for their WR's they are big and very quick!

Overall Iowa needs a good start to this game, if we get down 10-0 again, i don't see us coming back against sparty. They are a very good team who is playing pretty well as of late. So lets hope the hawks are ready to play Saturday, a night game under the lights, that place is going to be rocking!

OSU will be the toughest game, even though they didn't look good against Purdue, they always play extremely tough at the Horseshoe

Mich St runs an offense similar to Wisconsin. They like to throw it more than run, but Iowa matches up well. The only major disadvantage is that it is a road game and we've haven't played well in East Lansing. We should be okay, but turnovers will probably play an important role.