Michigan State hammering UCLA 49-22 late 1st half

Given what WI and MI State are doing in their tourneys, our first two conference games will be interesting. If we go 1-1, I wouldnt be a bit surprised. Better chance against WI I think. May be a showcase for Garza vs Happ.

Given what WI and MI State are doing in their tourneys, our first two conference games will be interesting. If we go 1-1, I wouldnt be a bit surprised. Better chance against WI I think. May be a showcase for Garza vs Happ.
That would be a tough matchup for Luka, as good as he's been.

Happ is a wiley veteran who has a million moves and knows how to get front lines in foul trouble. Guarding him will take loads of discipline.

Maybe we can get him in foul trouble.

poor Stevie
Damm Steve had just finished his indoor basketball court and home tribute station where he shows all potential recruits highlights of his playing days and challenges them to a game of horse. Might have to sell again. Tough to find anyone in the market for this kind of home.

That would be a tough matchup for Luka, as good as he's been.

Happ is a wiley veteran who has a million moves and knows how to get front lines in foul trouble. Guarding him will take loads of discipline.

Maybe we can get him in foul trouble.
Last year we did a good job on Happ (he was hurt I think), hopefully, more of the same Friday. I'll be pumped at the game (I'm sure I'll be told to "quiet down by some angry old fan), but I won't.

Damm Steve had just finished his indoor basketball court and home tribute station where he shows all potential recruits highlights of his playing days and challenges them to a game of horse. Might have to sell again. Tough to find anyone in the market for this kind of home.
He shows potential recruits highlights of his playing days?

What a narcissist. I hope he shows the ones of Andre Banks living in his grill and blocking his shots.

Or the year we dropped a hundy on them.

I was watching the UCLA game on television, and Steve looks like he has put on around twenty five pounds since the last time I saw him.