Michigan St. Roll call

deanvogs

So who else is heading to the game tonight? I am leaving this afternoon to make my way to Iowa City with a buddy. Gonna hit a bar, meet a couple other buddies, have a few cold ones, and head to Carver. Getting pumped for the game already!

If I remember correctly I am sure Tork will be there.

I am mad and jelly, fire up your section tonight. You're going to be full of liquid courage.

Definitely not missing this. Meeting up with my dad in Newton this afternoon before heading to IC.

Won't be at the game tonight as we are attending a Top 10 4A High School boys match up. Will be keeping track of the score from Carver. Go Hawks!

Won't be at the game tonight as we are attending a Top 10 4A High School boys match up. Will be keeping track of the score from Carver. Go Hawks!

CR Kennedy vs IC West should be a great game the way Kennedy has been playing lately. :)

Nose Bleed seats but I'm in the house tonight! Will be getting the traditional good luck Sandwich at Milio's before the game... and when they win the traditional victory sub after the game too.

Leaving a little after 12. Going to get there right at 4:30 when the doors to get a good spot in the student section with some of my friends that are still in college. Tonight we will get to see what our students can do. I expect the section to be full and loud.

Oh is tonight the black and gold game? Somebody got link to the map can't find it

Post #10,000....you better yell extra loud for me tonight!

d46ee0a168d961f016b69a86c730460c.jpg

Iowa Basketball: Hawkeyes' B1G title hopes run through Michigan State - Des Moines Iowa Hawkeyes | Examiner.com

Leaving work at 4. Picking up my daughter at the after-school program and heading to the Wig for dinner. Then onto the game!

GO HAWKS!

I will be there yelling my guts out. If your sitting behind me I apologize in advance as I will probably be standing quite a bit so if you have any complaints either talk to an usher to see how for that gets you or watch from home. Go Hawks.

Me and my 13 year old son are going. I was up battling stomach flu all night but I am determined to go. Gotta tell Izzo to stop crying when the teams come out for warm ups. That's about when he starts his routine with the refs.

Latest posts