Michigan should handle Iowa...but I hope it is hard to beat a team 3 times in a season

Really unfair to have a team play less than 24 hours after playing while the other team is rested. Why not let Iowa play in one of the evening games?

I agree, it would have been simple to make the two first round winners play the last two games today. Rutgers doesn't have to play until 9pm local time. We're on at 2:30.

is it though? Not saying your wrong, just that, I think that there's something to saying "beating a team multiple times in a row is tough". The other team becomes more familiar with strategy, the players, how they're guarded. The familiarity has to go into that saying. It really depends on which team is shooting great IMO. My bet would be on Michigan doing that ...but if Moss and Jordan come out and just shoot lights out, who knows?

Fair enough. But if Iowa is more familiar with Michigan's strategy, the same is true in reverse. Then we're back to who has the best players and coach. Hot shooting is the stuff upsets are made from...no doubt. Who knows.

Our biggest problem is we have one ball handling guard. As good as JBo is, he can't do it by himself and he's gonna get worn out. We saw a glimpse of that last night.

Fair enough. But if Iowa is more familiar with Michigan's strategy, the same is true in reverse. Then we're back to who has the best players and coach. Hot shooting is the stuff upsets are made from...no doubt. Who knows.

Our biggest problem is we have one ball handling guard. As good as JBo is, he can't do it by himself and he's gonna get worn out. We saw a glimpse of that last night.

Good points - yeah, UM is almost a 10 pt favorite and should be... I did however see it as a pick em on my site this morning for a bit which really made my head scratch.

Bet my pot farm on it! Meechigan would be baffled on how to overcomes their cold shooting. While they trying to come back and smack the crap outta their azzz hard! so that they have cry out UNCLE!
hE067083A

Bet my pot farm on it! Meechigan would be baffled on how to overcomes their cold shooting. While they trying to come back and smack the crap outta their azzz hard! so that they have cry out UNCLE!
hE067083A
Great to see you AB224! GO HAWKS!!! Beat Wish-Again!

Fran needs to go Wild Bull Pumfus on scuM. Only way we have a chance. Contest every shot. Hard fouls, especially under the basket. Reaches, holds. Throw every available foul sitting on the bench and some from the floor to rough them up, slow the game down. Keep it within reach. Then hope for the ball to fall the right way more often than not.