Michigan? Meh...

BHappelsArmy

Finally made it to Carver for a meet last night expecting to be bored in a good way with a dominating performance on senior night against Michigan. Instead I got a zombie like performance that was unexpected. Not sure what is going on or why they seemed so uninspired but I hope we can call it a late season slump that they'll snap out of. The most inspiring part of the evening might have been Terry playing hype man. Not going to blame the officials for our lack of drive but the hesitation to call some stalls certainly didn't make any excitement either. Just kind of a meh, it's just Michigan kind of night. Anyone else there?

Finally made it to Carver for a meet last night expecting to be bored in a good way with a dominating performance on senior night against Michigan. Instead I got a zombie like performance that was unexpected. Not sure what is going on or why they seemed so uninspired but I hope we can call it a late season slump that they'll snap out of. The most inspiring part of the evening might have been Terry playing hype man. Not going to blame the officials for our lack of drive but the hesitation to call some stalls certainly didn't make any excitement either. Just kind of a meh, it's just Michigan kind of night. Anyone else there?
It's quite fitting for this site that this paragraph was the only mention of the dual on Senior night. Come on over to Rivals and read all kinds of coverage/thoughts about the dual

It's quite fitting for this site that this paragraph was the only mention of the dual on Senior night. Come on over to Rivals and read all kinds of coverage/thoughts about the dual

Could not agree more, WildTurkey. As far as wrestling coverage is concerned, I have given up on HawkeyeNation. I laughed out loud when I heard a radio commercial for HN on a Des Moines radio station where it was touted that they covered Hawkeye Football, Basketball, and wrestling. Haven't seen ANY wrestling coverage in a LONG time.

Come over to HawkeyeReport.com. A very active message board, with good information, and posters that will give you play by play for duals/tournaments.

For the OP concerning the Michigan dual, yeah, they looked uninspired. The Virginia dual wasn't much better, with the exception of a few individuals. Loved how Clark was on the attack. Meyer, a back up, defeats yet another ranked wrestler.

I go to IAWrestling.com. It's ran by Pin and he does a great job. Covers high school and college teams. Always up to date with pressers and wrestler interviews.

Thanks guys. Checked all of them out over the last couple days. Great sites, much more wrestling coverage. Thanks again.

Latest posts