Michigan in Trouble Again

SCHawkeye2

This has become a farce.
At what point does Michigan get a real penalty besides Harbaugh sitting out a few games?

As the golden boy who returned home and resurrected the program, Harbaugh will be given a very long leash by the fans and powers that be at Michigan. That said, even before this latest news, I felt that the odds of him returning next season were about 1%.

This has become a farce.
At what point does Michigan get a real penalty besides Harbaugh sitting out a few games?

again? this isn't news. its been in the works for several months.

again? this isn't news. its been in the works for several months.
I think it'd been news that they were being investigated for it for quite awhile yes. The NCAA handing down the notice now I think is new. That's just how slow they are. So for folks that think this is some new piling on to him it's really not. It's just a more formal way of them confirming what'd been being investigated that'd leaked out way back last summer or whenever that was first said.

Rumor is Michigan has offered him a 10 yr monster extension. My guess is he's going to play out the playoffs first see what his NFL options are before taking it. He can do no wrong in Michigans eyes. So if they are going to throw him the bag and a lifetime contract pretty much why go back to the pros? He couldn't get that kind of job security and $ in pros.

This is what he was suspended for at the beginning of the year. The school made him sit out 3 meaningless non-conference games to show the NCAA that they were a serious institution who would not tolerate its employees blatantly lying to investigators in ways that were so mindnumbingly stupid that it boggles the mind.

So, the NCAA has not punished him yet for what happened in 2019, nor has it punished him for the sign stealing scandal that the conference already dinged him 3 games for. They should have this whole thing wrapped up in 4-5 years. Sort of like Kansas Basketball. NCAA Enforcement is a joke.

This is what he was suspended for at the beginning of the year. The school made him sit out 3 meaningless non-conference games to show the NCAA that they were a serious institution who would not tolerate its employees blatantly lying to investigators in ways that were so mindnumbingly stupid that it boggles the mind.

So, the NCAA has not punished him yet for what happened in 2019, nor has it punished him for the sign stealing scandal that the conference already dinged him 3 games for. They should have this whole thing wrapped up in 4-5 years. Sort of like Kansas Basketball. NCAA Enforcement is a joke.
But they hammer Noah Shannon.....funny how that works. It's all about money, and what goes in their pocket. I'm with you, what a joke.

Latest posts