Michigan Basketball

When CJ got fouled on that 3 up 6 points, we had to be 99.9% to win that game. It's hard enough in this league to be in that position enough times to win the conference, let alone do it enough times to afford blowing one of them. If we end up losing by 1 game, those 40 seconds are going to be remembered by hawk fans for a long time.
Comes down to controlling what you can control. Making a damn FT ranks right up there. It's not like it was Reggie Evans clanking them. I have high expectations of most all of these guys. Make your damn FTs. JW has missed way too many too something is up with him. Maybe the weight lifting he's been doing has messed with his touch or something because as he's noticeably gotten stronger & bigger his shot has not looked very good at all. Am I the only one noticing that?

Comes down to controlling what you can control. Making a damn FT ranks right up there. It's not like it was Reggie Evans clanking them. I have high expectations of most all of these guys. Make your damn FTs. JW has missed way too many too something is up with him. Maybe the weight lifting he's been doing has messed with his touch or something because as he's noticeably gotten stronger & bigger his shot has not looked very good at all. Am I the only one noticing that?
We made them at Rutgers, otherwise we would have 2 losses in conference play right now. Wieskamp not making the one left the door open for a heartbreaking loss tho. He needs to get back to making them. Garza on the other hand has been on fire from the line lately.

Latest posts