Michigan at Iowa Game Thread

Too bad they couldn’t have gotten a first down and punched it in when they failed on that fourth down. Would have made a game of it. Brian brain fart on play calling there. Run, run, two lateral passes behind the line of scrimmage on a very short field. Terrible, terrible call in that situation. Gotta throw it over the line to cutting receiver. Lost the game right there.

Just got back, didn’t watch 2nd half, but someone had a radio on where i was at, so i could hear enough to know it was going to be an L. Most telling stat in the box score, Taylor had 5 punts with a 48 yard average and none inside the 20. Guess who won the field position battle?

Wow I see improvement y Petras, let’s keep starting him. 7 points after getting the ball on the 5 And 7 points with 8 seconds left. YEA!

At first You had me worried there, then I got the strong scent of sarcasm.

I was in denial thinking we could’ve won this game, no chance with this offense. We win this 1 out of 100 games.
Too bad they couldn’t have gotten a first down and punched it in when they failed on that fourth down. Would have made a game of it. Brian brain fart on play calling there. Run, run, two lateral passes behind the line of scrimmage on a very short field. Terrible, terrible call in that situation. Gotta throw it over the line to cutting receiver. Lost the game right there.
add Petras throwing the ball short and a illegal block.

Hey can’t wait for the rematch in Indy, wow I can’t even type that with a strait face.

Minnesota may have a lot to say about that. But our division looks really weak. I remember Iowa state winning their division with five or six losses one year.

Looking like losses to Ohio State, Minny, maybe Illinois, and Purdue. Can’t play in D1 football with no offense. That’s 6 losses at least. Minny got exposed today though so thats not a sure loss. Wins against Wisky, NW, and Nebby no sure thing.

Looking like losses to Ohio State, Minny, maybe Illinois, and Purdue. Can’t play in D1 football with no offense. That’s 6 losses at least. Minny got exposed today though so thats not a sure loss. Wins against Wisky, NW, and Nebby no sure thing.

Let’s be honest here. If our defense was as poor as our offense has been for a decade we would be one of the worst football programs in college football and definitely a cellar dweller in the conference. Thank God our defense gives us some hope.

I saw some good things out there today
We’re young on the OL, they’ll get better
We have some things to work on in practice
We still have a lot of games to play
I thought Spencer had his best game of the year
The fans were great again
Well go back to work and get ready for IL
Well just keep rotating players on the OL and find the right combo
They threw some things at us we hadn’t seen this year

………….Kirk

I saw some good things out there today
We’re young on the OL, they’ll get better
We have some things to work on in practice
We still have a lot of games to play
I thought Spencer had his best game of the year
The fans were great again
Well go back to work and get ready for IL
Well just keep rotating players on the OL and find the right combo
They threw some things at us we hadn’t seen this year

Lol, Damn as I read that I thought this guy sounds a lot like Kirk. Then I followed the dotted lines and cracked up when I seen your signature line.

………….Kirk

Latest posts