Michigan at Iowa Game Thread

You have something in Kaleb Johnson…2023 you need QB and o-line development to match it.

Well, I had to run and get some lunch at halftime. How bad has it been? I see the end of the third quarter and we’re down 20-0.

From what I could tell from the first half, it appears our offensive line has shown some improvement. I think there is a chance we could squeak out a couple of wins against some of the weaker conference teams if our offense continues to improve.

Maybe we win two or three more games. Maybe even seven wins. Against who? The weak teams in our own division.

At this point Kirk should look to the future of the program and play the freshmen QB. Let him get some experience. Then maybe by the Freshman’s junior year these offensive linemen will be grown men as will be our current freshman running back. That team could hold some promise.

If you count the penalties, that was just a few yards short of their longest drive of the season.

Well, I had to run and get some lunch at halftime. How bad has it been? I see the end of the third quarter and we’re down 20-0.

From what I could tell from the first half, it appears our offensive line has shown some improvement. I think there is a chance we could squeak out a couple of wins against some of the weaker conference teams if our offense continues to improve.

Maybe we win two or three more games. Maybe even seven wins. Against who? The weak teams in our own division.

At this point Kirk should look to the future of the program and play the freshmen QB. Let him get some experience. Then maybe by the Freshman’s junior year these offensive linemen will be grown men as will be our current freshman running back. That team could hold some promise.
No, at half not now. Gotta roll with Petras now, I don’t like it either, just don’t know where the Wildcat went.

Latest posts