Michigan at Iowa Game Thread

This is embarrassing, we are not untalented, we are poorly coached and have no semblance of an identity.

We can’t run, block or pass on offense. I don’t know if we can catch because the QB never gets it there.

Well gotta give the defense credit down 13-0 at the half a goose egg by the offense and getting the shaft from the refs

Michigan D is playing the Petras D to a tee. Stack the box and let the law of percentages take over that he can’t put together more than one or two passes. No new plays, trick plays, wildcat, or recognizing what Mich is doing defensively. I don’t know what to say anymore guys, discuss….

Michigan D is playing the Petras D to a tee. Stack the box and let the law of percentages take over that he can’t put together more than one or two passes. No new plays, trick plays, wildcat, or recognizing what Mich is doing defensively. I don’t know what to say anymore guys, discuss….
Did you miss the fake kneel down? It was awe inspiring.

Not being a smart ass, but you are just stating the obvious. We all see the 7,8,9 man boxes.

The 13 point lead isn’t surmountable but you are asking the defense to be lights out the 2nd half. It is going to be super hard to win this.
Iowa couldn’t ask for a better scenario considering how much Michigan dominated.
Only down two scores. It could be three or four.

If the 2 backups are worse than Petras then Iowa has a serious problem at recognizing QB talent. My God, Petras gives us 0 chance to win this game.

The Odds are against the team only having 11 players on the field

Proven in the clown game and working well here

No Doubt

Latest posts