Michael Vick = older Randal Cunningham

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Just watched the Eagles highlights from this weekend...or Vick highlights. Totally reminded of Cunningham's 15 win season with the Vikings. Just effortless, and mature throws. Vick has more in the legs right now than Cunningham did then, too.

Just watched the Eagles highlights from this weekend...or Vick highlights. Totally reminded of Cunningham's 15 win season with the Vikings. Just effortless, and mature throws. Vick has more in the legs right now than Cunningham did then, too.

One must remember than Cunningham had Randy Moss to throw to. You can make a strong arguement that Moss is the most dominating offense player in the last 25 years. When he chose to be it, nobody, absolutely nobody had an answer for him. Too big, too athletic, too fast.

Many of Cunningham's throws that season where just chuck & duck throws that Moss came down with. That guy turned Daunte Culpepper & Jeff George into probowl QBs. When Randy was no longer part of the equation all 3 QBs took a huge nosedive.

Vick is far superior to Cunningham. To this day the best college player I've ever seen. If he continues to actually work at being a QB, he will be far better than he was in his athletic prime.

I am a diehard Eagles fan. I can tell you Randall is all around better then Vick in my opionion. Randall could do it all from the very beginning and when he was in Philly they had absolutly nobody any good on offense for cunningham to throw too. Randall carried philly for years. He had a great arm and extremely accurate. if you get time youtube Cunningham that will say it all. right now its great watching vick he is playing crazy good right now. Thank God Kolb got benched. Still sucks not watchn Mcnabb though

I am a diehard Eagles fan. I can tell you Randall is all around better then Vick in my opionion. Randall could do it all from the very beginning and when he was in Philly they had absolutly nobody any good on offense for cunningham to throw too. Randall carried philly for years. He had a great arm and extremely accurate. if you get time youtube Cunningham that will say it all. right now its great watching vick he is playing crazy good right now.

Gotta go with this one. In his prime, Cunningham was a GREAT QB and a great runner. Vick is a more dynamic weapon, but Cunningham brought accuracy and a strong arm along with the ability to hurt you with his legs. And I'm a huge fan of both guys...

I would take Vick. Cunningham put up great numbers, but performed poorly under pressure. In the big games, especially in the 4th quarter with the game on the line, he was very average.

In 1997, when Brad Johnson became healthly again, the Vikings should have gone back to him and benched Randall. Brad performed extremely well in tight games, winning a lot of games in the 4th quarter. I said this at the time and all the Vikings fans I knew thought I was crazy.

Vick has been clutch in his career, in both college and the NFL. I'll take him because of his late game performances.

Did Randall Cunningham ever viciously kill domesticated animals in the most cruel manner possible?

Latest posts