Michael Porter Jr.- Iowa connection

I'm sure Fran is. We are on his list. I'm surprised there isn't an offer from us on there but there will be. He's as good of a kid as there will be in that class. The athleticism he has body control is just awesome. Looks like a 6'8 shooting guard almost. All the big boys will be after him I'm sure so I'm not holding my breathe...
[h=2]https://rivals.yahoo.com/LSU/basketball/recruiting/player-Michael-Porter-152114[/h]

He should offer, but there's little chance we land him, IMO. He's only a sophomore and already holds offers from Kansas and Indiana, and there's no way that more offers won't be flowing in over the next year or so. He's currently ranked as the #4 prospect in the 2017 class. He's going to have his pick of the litter.

He should offer, but there's little chance we land him, IMO. He's only a sophomore and already holds offers from Kansas and Indiana, and there's no way that more offers won't be flowing in over the next year or so. He's currently ranked as the #4 prospect in the 2017 class. He's going to have his pick of the litter.

Agree... I don't watch a lot of recruiting videos but this is one of the more impressive.

His dad is an assistant women's coach at Missouri, so there's that, too. Mom's sister (his aunt) is the head women's coach there as well.

Latest posts