Mich St players supposedly assault woman

Telling me I am a little off base with my comments is a good way to pick a fight. Saying you don't agree with what I posted may have been a little less confrontaional.

Once again, I think what the men did was dead wrong. I also think the woman was nuts for doing what she did.

I am in total agreement with what you just said in your last post - but if you could - go back and take a look at your original statement - it kind of insinuates that she put herself in that position (which in all actuality she did - she may or may not have known better) and your follow up comment of "what did she think was going to happen" (to me insinuates that she kind of got what was coming to her or that is what was expected in those situations). That's where I think you are off base a little. I dont know if you have any daughters - but if this were my daughter and I read that - I wouldnt be real happy with you.

I do have a daughter, and I would be grossly disappointed in her, if she chased down a couple of college basketball players, got drunk and played strip basketball with them. As for what happened next, I would be very unhappy with the men for taking advantage of the stupid decisions she had made.

As for your rebuttal to my what did she think was going to happen comment, what do you think she was expecting to happen? It will be fun to hang out with my new college basketball playing friends? She can't have really been that naive.

I do have a daughter, and I would be grossly disappointed in her, if she chased down a couple of college basketball players, got drunk and played strip basketball with them. As for what happened next, I would be very unhappy with the men for taking advantage of the stupid decisions she had made.

As for your rebuttal to my what did she think was going to happen comment, what do you think she was expecting to happen? It will be fun to hang out with my new college basketball playing friends? She can't have really been that naive.

Really? If that happened to my daughter, I would put myself in jail for life after what I'd do to those guys.

chop, I didn't explain what happens to people I am very unhappy with.

Still, people have to understand that there are consequences for your actions. If you put yourself in a dangerous situation, you have some responsibility for the results that follow.

holy ****, what a tease

doesn't anyone teach their daughters that boys / young men are only thinking of one thing?

Last edited:
I don't know if any of you have access to an account of what happened other than what was in the article that was posted here, but the article says the only thing the woman took off was her T-shirt, and she had a tank top underneath. Once that happened, the guys started deliberating missing their shots so THEY would end up naked. Nothing in the article indicates the woman was anywhere near naked prior to being sexually assaulted.

As I said, some of you may have read other accounts that give more details, and I'd appreciate if you'd link to them. Otherwise, some of the suppositions in this thread are based on faulty assumptions.

Latest posts