Micah Hyde

MeatMan

The kid has had a pretty solid season. Full time kickoff and punt returner, as well as playing pretty good D in spot duty. Wonder why he never was on KR team? Also, I remember him mostly fair catching punts, not returning them.

Anyway, proud of you Micah. And great to see Daniels getting some quality reps as well. Went beast mode a couple times tonight.

Hyde had a really good game, punt returns and his final kickoff return gave green bay life.

Hyde was good in pass coverage and very good at getting away with a hold.

The kid has had a pretty solid season. Full time kickoff and punt returner, as well as playing pretty good D in spot duty. Wonder why he never was on KR team? Also, I remember him mostly fair catching punts, not returning them.

Anyway, proud of you Micah. And great to see Daniels getting some quality reps as well. Went beast mode a couple times tonight.

Short answer (not saying right or wrong) - he is a dispensable member of GB's roster...which was not the case when he was @ Iowa.

Hyde is a stud, plain and simple. That kick off return was a thing of beauty yesterday. The patience, sees the lane, cuts and then turns on the speed, and gets the corner against that level of competition. Wow...I wish he would have been returning kickoffs when he was at Iowa.

Congrats Micah...

His kick returning hasn't been very special this year but his punt returning is amazing. He always makes the first guy miss and is really explosive. His coverage in the slot has been pretty dang solid all year for a rookie and as a blitzer he is nasty good. Love having him on my team!

His kick returning hasn't been very special this year but his punt returning is amazing. He always makes the first guy miss and is really explosive. His coverage in the slot has been pretty dang solid all year for a rookie and as a blitzer he is nasty good. Love having him on my team!
Packers love him. McCarthy quoted he wished he could find a place on offense for him. Playing much smarter than a rookie.

Love having Hyde on my team. Good teams are built on getting great value on late round picks.

That's really what Ted Thompson is known for. He is one of the best GMs in the league for drafting talent BUT he won't pay many of them after the first contract. Double edged sword, always a lot of young guys but Rodgers makes up for the youth. GO PACK!

That's really what Ted Thompson is known for. He is one of the best GMs in the league for drafting talent BUT he won't pay many of them after the first contract. Double edged sword, always a lot of young guys but Rodgers makes up for the youth. GO PACK!

Same with the Stillers. Smart NFL GMs understand that after that first contract, most guys ain't got a lot left in the tank and won't overpay for another year or two of good production. There are a lot of dumb GMs who will pay a boatload for guys who drop off quickly into their second contract. If you have a franchise QB, you pay him and try to keep a good line in place for him. Worry about the rest later. I'm going to be wearing LOLerskates watching the Bears trying to deal with their free agency issues this year. If that GM comes through it and fields a team that is competitive with Green Bay, he will be a legend. If he produces an epic fail, which is what I expect, dude will be run out of town in 2015.