Miami/Wisconsin

WTF is carved into Jacory Harris' head?

Oooh...Thug U wants to fight at the end of the game. Stay classy, Miami.

...so the "awful" Big Ten is now 1-0 in bowl games.

Iowa > Wisconsin > Miami > Georgia Tech

I like our chances, and I like the Big Ten to win several bowl games.

I thought Whisky was going to blow that game, but I am glad that they pulled it out.

Good showing for the Big Ten vs. a ranked opponent.

This game reminds me of the 2002 OB. Huge kickoff return to begin the game then dominated the rest of the game.

I was reminded of that too, that seems to be a bad omen, it happened in the one Ohio State game as well. Started off with a Ted Ginn return and ended with a blowout.

I figured immediately it was ACL related, but when they say "very bad" that means it's got to be another ligament in there. Dante Culpepper got hit right on his knee one year, tore all 3 ligaments, and had an EXTENSIVE rehab to go through. I wonder if the equivalent happened here, without the contact. If so, ouch. That would have to be a ton of stress on multiple ligaments to snap them without any help from an outside force (i.e. a direct blow from a tackler).

I remember the Willis McGahee injury with no contact when he was at Miami as well. His knee buckled while running and you could see his leg bow. He made it back and to the NFL, but it took him a long time to get back to 100% (if he ever really did).

I remember the Willis McGahee injury with no contact when he was at Miami as well. His knee buckled while running and you could see his leg bow. He made it back and to the NFL, but it took him a long time to get back to 100% (if he ever really did).

Actually woody, there was quite a bit of contact on that one. But it didn't change the fact that it was still pretty nasty.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ifz2qqtm8"]YouTube- Willis McGahee Injury[/ame]

Look away from 0:02 to 0:04 if you are squeamish...::shudders::