Miami/Wisconsin

Bucky having an effective passing game is a nightmare for their opponents.

The degree to which their offense has been one-dimensional for years has held them back a lot

Miami recovers a fumble in the endzone. Wisky could've put the game away there but they decided to lose.

Miami recovers a fumble in the endzone. Wisky could've put the game away there but they decided to lose.

They lost?

Miami hasn't been able to do anything the entire game. They scored off of a gimmicky kickoff and haven't done anything first.

I agree though, it would have put the game away for sure, and that's what I'll be saying if they lose.

They lost?

Miami hasn't been able to do anything the entire game. They scored off of a gimmicky kickoff and haven't done anything first.

I agree though, it would have put the game away for sure, and that's what I'll be saying if they lose.

I meant to say they lose the ball, just didn't finish my sentence. Relax man.

Wisconsin looks good tonight. Offense is solid, D is great. Very good showing for the Big Ten so far. Particularly against a Miami team that everyone is dying to annoint as "back". That turnover hurt, they could have pretty much put this one away with a TD there. But still in great shape.

I hope this bowl season shows that the Big 10 has no offensive firepower because of how good our defenses are.

Starting to get sick and tired of the CapitalOne commercials. Maybe if they were a better lender they wouldn't need to beg for customers.

Latest posts