Miami stadium looks like CHA under Lickliter with this poor fan showing

One look at the demographics of greater Miami and you'd quickly understand why that place is a ghost town.

How much did one pay for their ticket in the nose bleed? $2.72 or half a liter of cola?

Not all of greater Miami is a run-down dump, but there are definitely lots of crappy areas. My point with citing the demographics was to point out that it's a highly Afro-Cuban and Latino metro area, and a lot of them are immigrants, and typically that demo is not big on 'merrcan football. They're much more drawn to soccer and baseball.

Like I said in a thread yesterday, that's what you get for playing home games 30 minutes away from your campus.

6a00d83451b84f69e2014e8ab5bd66970d-640wi

I have been to Miami several times. I love the downtown area. Like any major city, there are parts of the city that are rundown. That being said, not surprising to see low fan support. As one poster said, Miami is a very diverse city and college football is not real high toward the top of the list when it comes to sports the residents want to attend. Factor in the team is not that good. Miami already has the Heat and the Dolphins, and the Dolphins don't draw that well either.

I can't think of a better image for a coach from a school that sells out their stadium against Division II Directional Schools who is recruiting a student who is thinking about going to The U to show the recruit to persuade him to come to his school instead.

They drew much better in the old Orange Bowl...still very fickle fans. This was posted on a friends facebook page today...shows a little better attendance...

377316_4159236136595_1923746908_n.jpg

Latest posts