Meyer lawsuit goes to trial

Meyer has a reputation within the UofI and the local media as being an extremely difficult person to deal with...
And players, and parents, and grad assistants from what I hear.

She just generally sounds like an angry, spiteful, chippy little man who is just the type to do what she's doing, which is yelling to hear her own voice.

Last edited:
Meyers attorney's have pushed for a settlement and UI refuse to even negotiate at this point.
I'm 100% sure if they feel it's not worth settling that they have reasons to back it up. I hope Meyer and Griesbaum both get leveled.

Last edited:
The lawsuit is just stupid. Barta isn't getting rid of her because of her gender or sexual orientation. He also isn't getting rid of her for her actual work performance. He got rid of her, because she because impossible to work with after Tracey got fired. It sound's like it was tough working with her before, but became impossible after.

Heck the way Jane dressed down Barta in a meeting where it was announced Tracey was let go would have been enough to fire her. Only in a university setting would something like this even be tolerated. Any private company would have fired her on the spot. Instead Barta has to go to legal counsel, had to go to Sally Mason, has to jump through hoops to get rid of an insubordinate employee.

Latest posts