Message Board Shutdown Tonight

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
This is unrelated to this weekend's happenings and was planned on Wednesday ;)

We'll be upgrading the forum software tonight. We'll need to take the forums offline while we do this and migrate into the new software. It will take a few hours if all goes smoothly. This should begin between 7p to 8p central time.

Whatever will Vinatge do with his time? I guess he could emerge from his basement to watch the sunset this beautiful evening.

You don't understand this genre. Losses bring in big traffic early in the year as every fan base thinks their team is better than it is. So there is a spike. If teams keep losing, then people care less and don't bother visiting as much. Part of that has to do with knee jerk fire everybody nation that comes out after dark like a bad zombie movie. This stuff is as predictable as the sunrise

You don't understand this genre. Losses bring in big traffic early in the year as every fan base thinks their team is better than it is. So there is a spike. If teams keep losing, then people care less and don't bother visiting as much. Part of that has to do with knee jerk fire everybody nation that comes out after dark like a bad zombie movie. This stuff is as predictable as the sunrise

I think I understand perfectly. You did receive a spike from the boo birds last night didn't you? It was an early season loss after all. Everything you stated seems to back my initial claim. Of course as the losses mount (bad for you) interest will wane.

Not trying to be an arse, just wanting to defend my intelligence a bit because I am, of coursel, smarter than everyone.

Whatever will Vinatge do with his time? I guess he could emerge from his basement to watch the sunset this beautiful evening.

How many times do I have to tell you that my home does not have a basement?!?
Your memory is as bad as your circulation, I guess.

How many times do I have to tell you that my home does not have a basement?!?Your memory is as bad as your circulation, I guess.
You would think being in a basement would help chill you out. I guess not. Being 50 years old Eric, makes you much closer to death than me brah. By the way my BP was 118/71 this morning but nice try

You would think being in a basement would help chill you out. I guess not. Being 50 years old Eric, makes you much closer to death than me brah. By the way my BP was 118/71 this morning but nice try

I'm glad you're not going to have a gripper before you turn 30, pal. Really, I am.
It would be really tough on me to have to travel all the way out to bumpkinville where you live and pour Wild Turkey on your grave. I'd be sad, and tired from all the driving.

I think I understand perfectly. You did receive a spike from the boo birds last night didn't you? It was an early season loss after all. Everything you stated seems to back my initial claim. .

It's a flawed premise. The lack of traffic revenue that takes place the week after a loss equates to it being better if the team had not played at all.

What do you do for a living?