Melvin Gordon

MILHAWKEYE

The local paper on mentioned that he might reconsider his oral commitment to Iowa and think about going to Wisconsin.

He's long gone. Screw him. He'll have a blast trying to get some PT behind Clay, Ball, and White. His word is completely meaningless and I'm willing to bet he takes no less than 20 hits against Iowa before suffering a catastrophic injury. Karma sucks.

If I was a RB, I know what O I'd rather play for...and I don't even like wearing RED. Of course at Iowa, any RB that has any semblence of staying healthy is bound to get their share of carries in the years to come.

He's long gone. Screw him. He'll have a blast trying to get some PT behind Clay, Ball, and White. His word is completely meaningless and I'm willing to bet he takes no less than 20 hits against Iowa before suffering a catastrophic injury. Karma sucks.

1. Clay probably isn't going to be there.

2. Ball is the 3rd stringer this season, and he's got what, 15 TD's now? I don't think being the starter is all that important up there, in regards to the numbers a player puts up.

Latest posts