Meltdown coming soon...

Blv it is; is KF being careful not to spring an announcement that would scare off recruits/commits? Seems to me most would want to have an idea who they would be playing for, and any uncertainty would not necessarily be good. Although uncertainty could be better than bad.

i'm guessing those guys know what is going on in the coaching department. but who knows.

I stated over a week ago that it will be on or after signing day so no one jumps ship as far as commitments go. Bradley!

I don't know why some of you think the board is in a relatively constant meltdown mode; looking at the BB program from Alf to Lick till now, certainly shouldn't cause it; the last couple of years of football should certainly be of no concern;---good recruiting class coming in---and we know they'll all be here at least four years, tons of talent at key positions returning; wrestling is whipping butts and taking names as usual; Bluder is setting the world on fire as usual.........must be the golf program.

I don't know why some of you think the board is in a relatively constant meltdown mode; looking at the BB program from Alf to Lick till now, certainly shouldn't cause it; the last couple of years of football should certainly be of no concern;---good recruiting class coming in---and we know they'll all be here at least four years, tons of talent at key positions returning; wrestling is whipping butts and taking names as usual; Bluder is setting the world on fire as usual.........must be the golf program.

Good thing the part about Fran was right.

yes counter with positive but don't step down like a lot of posters do and make it personal much like in the beginning of this thread. Stay honorable with word and action.

In my opinion, the football boards have been in "soft" meltdown mode for over a year. It's getting old. I think the hawks are having one of their better recruiting years right now. Things will improve.
agreed, and thanks for posting positive. the only way to counteract the negatives is with positive and not let them overtake the board with the negativity.

I have always thought..what is the most boring announcement KF could make on who the new DC will be and came to the conclusion it would be Parker. No meltdown for me.

I have always thought..what is the most boring announcement KF could make on who the new DC will be and came to the conclusion it would be Parker. No meltdown for me.

How about, "what can I do to frustrate fans and the media the most? I know, I can drag this thing on forever and then do what I could have done 2 months ago."

Crazy like a fox.

How about, "what can I do to frustrate fans and the media the most? I know, I can drag this thing on forever and then do what I could have done 2 months ago."

Crazy like a fox.

Or option B, many
vacancies, one announcement
kirk a moron, nope.

I remember the meltdown here when Fran was hired. Hilarity.

Oh, but I'm sure Steve Forbes would have done much, much better...

I remember the meltdown here when Fran was hired. Hilarity.

Oh, but I'm sure Steve Forbes would have done much, much better...

Don't throw me in that Steve Forbes camp. I actually had non-public personal information about me disclosed on this site, because some didn't appreciate how strongly I rebutted that suggestion.

Latest posts